What do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information of anyone who registers for a workshop via our Eventbrite links.
- Personal identification information of anyone who submits a survey or form on our website.
How do we collect your data?
- When you register for a workshop via Eventbrite.
- When you voluntarily complete a survey or submit a form on our website.
How will we use your data?
Poetry as Commemoration collects your data so that we can:
- Process your registration for workshops. This information will be shared with Poetry Ireland for the purpose of organising workshops only.
- Follow up on form submissions e.g. poem suggestions
How do we store your data?
- Poetry as Commemoration securely stores your data on UCD servers.
- Poetry as Commemoration will keep your personal identification information for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Poetry as Commemoration would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Poetry as Commemoration correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Poetry as Commemoration to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Poetry as Commemoration erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Poetry as Commemoration restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Poetry as Commemoration transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Poetry as Commemoration has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org